Most of the people on the internet want to know the Biography of Tom Cruise. Here is the answer; He is the one of the best film producer and a film actor who got fame in the movie mission impossible in this movie he played the role of spy agent. In the US he falls on the list of the best main actors. In 2012 he is the highest-paid actor in the US. He opens his eyes to New York and faces poverty just after birth. His father is very aggressive and abusive. In his early life, there was no chance for Tom to become an actor. In his teenage, he wants to become a minister but not an actor.
Biography of Tom Cruise
He started playing small acting roles in the movie at the age of 19 because fate had other future plans for him. After these roles, he had decided that he should have to pursue acting in the future. After a few years, he got the chance of playing some major roles in the movie but didn’t get any of his main movies. Then after the great struggle, he got his first leading movie named ‘Risky Business’. He has a handsome and charming face. due to his handsome look and good acting leads him to the category of list A actors. Due to his hard work and struggle, he reached a higher level of fame. His character in the movie mission impossible helped him in achieving those heights of fame.
You maybe want to know about Biography of Taylor Swift – Early life, career, Personal life?
Childhood & Early Life
- Tom Cruise opened his eyes as Thomas Cruise Mapother IV in Syracuse, New York, He took birth to Mary Lee and Thomas Cruise Mapother III. The occupation of his father was an electrical engineer and the mother of tom cruise was a teacher. He has three siblings.
- Tom goes through a very tough time in his childhood. The Father of Tom beat him in his childhood as he was very rude and abusive.
- His father got a job in the Canadian armed forces and then they moved to Canada. After some time his parents had some clashes and they broke up after this Tom, his mother and his sisters moved back to the US.
- He then joined the school as a drama student and his teacher praised his due to which he had developed the courage to become an actor.
- In his teenage life, he decided to become an actor instead of a minister and started playing small roles in the US.
- When he got chances in many small roles in the US, he got a role in the movie named ‘Risky Business’ in 1983. Due to his struggle and hard work, the film became the super hit at that time and with the charming look Tom become the crush of every girl.
- Then he got the main role in the film named ‘Top Gun’. the role of Tom in the movie was Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, This movie got huge fame and success and with this movie, Tom proved himself as the best actor in the US.
- He continued the journey of success in the 1980s and do many films like ‘The Color of Money’ (1986), ‘Cocktail’ (1988), ‘Rain Man’ (1988), and ‘Born on the Fourth of July’ (1989).
- After this, he started work with the actresses. He worked with Nicole Kidman and with their together they got married in 1990. This couple worked together in many of the files as a couple like ‘Days of Thunder’ (1990) and ‘Far and Away’ (1992).
- Due to his role in the movie mission impossible, he got extra fame in his career.
- He had done the leading role in many of the films due to which he got fame his films like ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ (1999), ‘Vanilla Sky’ (2001), ‘Minority Report’ (2002), ‘The Last Samurai’ (2003), ‘Collateral’ (2004), ‘War of the Worlds’ (2005), and ‘Lions for Lambs’ (2007). Some of his more recent films are ‘Rock of Ages’ (2012), ‘Jack Reacher’ (2012), ‘Oblivion’ (2013), and ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ (2014) are the key to his success.
- In 2015, he got a role in the fifth part of mission impossible series, ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’. 2018, He also played a role in the sixth part of the movie’.
- In 2017 he had done a horror movie named “The Mummy”
- His one of the best movies is ‘Born on the Fourth of July’ (1989). Due to his acting, he got nominated for the academic award nomination. The genre of the film is romantic and drama.
- Tom got the highest fame of his career by the role of an undercover agent in mission impossible. This part of the movie is 17 highly gross movies in the US and earned $2 billion globally.
Awards & Achievements
- He received three Golden Globe award, He got these awards by the best performance in a Motion Picture – Drama. in 1990 for ‘Born on the Fourth of July’ and by doing best acting in a Motion Picture – Comedy/Musical in 1997 for ‘Jerry Maguire’.
- He worked with the association named National Mentoring Patnershipin 2003 due to this he received the excellence award.
- In 2005 Tom was also got nominated for David di Donatello Awards’ ‘Special David’.
Tom Cruise as a youngster had a disease. He had done many charitable works for the students. Tom learned many students how to read and write
He founded many of the organizations including Barbara Davis Center for Diabetes in the Childhood. Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, Friars Foundation, H.E.L.P., and Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation.
Family & Personal Life
In 1987, Tom got married to Mimi Rogers. They got divorced in Feb 1990.
Then in 1990, he married Nicole Kidman. They both have adopted two children but after some time they also got divorced.
He married for the third time with Katie Holmes. They had a daughter together. After the five years of marriage, Holmes filed a divorce in the court.
With these of his marriages, he also had a relationship with the Spanish model and with the Iranian model too.
Net Worth of Tom Cruise
In 2008 the net worth of Tom Cruise was predicted as $500 million.
Tom Cruise Hit Movies
1. Rain Man (1988)
2. A Few Good Men (1992)
3. Magnolia (1999)
4. Minority Report (2002)
5. The Last Samurai (2003)
6. Collateral (2004)
7. Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011)
8. Edge of Tomorrow (2014)
Facts about Tom Cruise
- He received the John Huston Award for Artists Privileges in 1998.
- He had donated many of his wealth to The Ashley Flint Fund, The Tsunami Relief Fund, The moms. Biz Diabetes Fund, Hillary Clinton’s Campaign and The Church of Scientology.
- In the year 1994, he also got his pilot degree from Ontario, Canada.
- He converted the highest-paid actor of Hollywood in the year 2012.
- Tom is a big fan of singer Joss Stone.
- He is heterosexual in realism.