It is not easy to keep the skin healthy and beautiful especially if it is oily skin. So here is an article for you that can help you to have a natural beauty routine for oily skin.
CLEANING THE FACE
- Wash your face twice a day to get rid of dirt and excess oil on the skin. Use warm water and natural gentle soaps like milk soap or glycerin soap.
- To tighten your pores while washing face, use buttermilk. Very gently, do massage with buttermilk for a few minutes and wash it off. Do this several times a week.
- For oily skin, an eggs white mask is very good as it reduces the oil on skin and is also a anti-aging mask. Just take an egg white and add honey and a bit of flour in to. Mix it to get a paste and apply to the face. After waiting for 10 minutes to let it dry, wash your face with warm water.
- Washing face many times or too intensely just drain all the natural oils that our skin needs to fight bacteria. This can cause acne so washing your face twice a day is enough.
ALSO READ: 8 TIPS ON HOW TO GET GOOD TIPS AS A WAITER
BALANCE THE OILS IN FACE
- Make a habit of wearing sunscreen when going out because UV rays produce more facial oil.
- Always make sure that your sunscreen is water-based. Many people use oil-based sunscreen which increases oiliness in the skin. This is written on the product so read first before buying whether your sunscreen is water-bases, oil-free and chemical-free or not.
- To get rid of acne and keep the moisture of the skin, use ylang ylang oil because it keeps the oil balanced. There are to side effects to it too.
- Take two cups of water and mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in it. Use a cotton ball to apply it to the skin as it works as a toner.
MOISTURIZING THE SKIN
- Moisturizing the skin is very important. But in oily skin, you have to be a little careful. Buy moisturizers that are oil-free or water-based.
- Coconut oil can help some people in keeping their skin bacteria-free and reducing the excess oil. But you can’t overuse it because it blocks the pores of the skin which can cause breakouts.
- Oily skin can be a little difficult to handle so choose your products wisely for it. Try to avoid using toners and cleansers that are a little harsh. These toners and cleansers help in controlling the excess oil and keep the skin dry but it is only temporary. This act causes the glands to work hard which is bad for the skin. So use mild toners and cleansers to keep your natural moisture balanced.
NATURAL MAKEUP FOR OILY SKIN
- Avoid silicone-based products to avoid acne if you have oily skin. And use an oil-free primer.
- Powder can cause your skin to have more oil so try to use very little amount of powder on face. The best solution for it is to use matte translucent powder only on the areas that are too shiny.
- From foundation to eye shadow to bronzer, oil-free makeup products are very common so use them for your oily skin.
A HEALTHY DIET
- Oily skin and acne have a connection with high-fat foods. High-fat foods are a reason for hormonal changes in body which is not a good sign for skin so try to avoid high-fat foods in your diet.
- To have a normal skin, you need to reduce your intake of sugar. Candy, pasta or crackers are all sugary foods.
- To have a healthy skin, you need to eat lots of fruits, vegetables, dairy products etc. They have all the nutrients you need like vitamin A, C and D which play a role in keeping the natural oils of the skin in balance.