Spring might be little away but it is always good to be ready and prepared. It is the best time to showoff your Cute Chic hairstyles. In this article I am going to tell you some of the most trending braid fashion for this spring season.
The expose of cold can make your hair dry and frizzy from chilly air, constant heated indoors by wearing all kind of scarfs, hats and other cute trendy stuff that make girls lazy to put efforts on hair-care and hair-styling. While spring is the time where everything is cheerful with pleasant weather cute dresses and quick hairstyles tricks.
Awesome and Trending Braid Fashion for spring 2019
In history braids were a symbol of wealth and youth, age, rank and beauty. There are multiple types of braids and you can keep adding and twisting these once you know the technique. Braids are always trendy whether its 40’s or 90’s, Girls love to follow braid trends till now with unique ideas and decorative braid accessories.
Want to learn and master braids this spring? Follow these step by step instructions!
1. Fish Braid
If you are unsure about, how to have a perfect hair braid it is the time to learn simple braiding hacks. It can be worn to many places like weather its lunch with friends, office meeting or family get to gather you will wonder how fashionable can look with this classy trending braiding fashion.
Follow these few steps and you can make your perfect fish braid in few minutes.
- Separate your hair equally into two parts.
- Grab the section of hair you want to fishtail.
- Split it in half, Hold one section in each hand. (use rubber bands)
- Tuck the thin strand under the right section
- Take the right section. Gather it from the outside
- Pull the thin strand up and across the right section. Move it towards the left section.
- Repeat. AND IT READY!
Also read: Cure Damaged Hair & Fasten Growth Naturally
2. French Braid
The French braid is classic and timeless thus, look so adorable and trending braid fashion this spring and summer. To have this trendy French Braid you don’t need help from your friend because following few steps you can learn how to French braid your own hair. Variations in French braid include Dutch braid, Fishtail Braid.
Follow below steps and you will get your french braid style ready in few minutes.
- Take some hair at the top and separate it into three equal sections left, middle and right.
- Take the left section, cross it over the middle one and combine it with the right section.
- Take right section, cross it over the middle and combine it with the left section.
- Take the left section and cross it over the middle one, combining it with the right section.
- Bring your hair to one side and finish off with a three strand braid.
- And you are ready to fluent your braid (use rubber bands)
3. Dutch Braid
Dutch Braid is one of the variation of French braid. Make sure you shampooed your hair and brushed to make a smooth braid.
Now follow these steps and you are ready to fluent your new style in few minutes.
- Take hair from the top and split it into three sections: left, middle, and right.
- Take left section and cross is under the middle one.
- Now the right section, and cross it under the middle.
- Take section of the hair that’s already down on the left side, and combine it with the current left section.
- Then, cross both under the middle.
- Now, take hair and combine it with the right section.
- In the end, cross that combined section under the middle section.
- And ITS READY!
4. Milkmade Braid
Milkmade braids were famous and very trendy in 40’s. Unique way to wear your hair up like a crown. Milkmade braid is the most trending braid fashion of spring in 2019.
- Put hair into low ponytails securing them.
- Plait your both ponytails.
- NOW, pull the braids on top of the head.
- Secure braids with bands or pins.
- ITS READY!
So tell us how you like these hairstyles and which one you are going to use today? Comment below your favorite braid style and don’t forget to share this with your friends.
To know more about the trending fashion this spring, visit our website voguebabe.com
Lets celebrate Spring!